DO YOU ACCEPT CUSTOM ORDERS?
At this time I do not have the capacity to accept custom orders, but I so appreciate the consideration!
WHAT DOES "MADE-TO-ORDER" MEAN?
All items at EMPOWERHAUS are "made to order". This means that your item isn't printed until you place an order.
I (Emily Hopper/EMPOWERHAUS) create all the designs that are on the items in my shop out of my home in Wisconsin. My production buddies over at PRINTFUL (located in Cali) physically print my designs on the items & then ship the item to you :)
IT SHOULD ARRIVE AT YOUR DOOR WITHIN: 1.5 to 3 business weeks (a business week is M-F) on average, but sometimes longer for international orders (sometimes earlier!)
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR ITEMS TO ARRIVE?
For INTERNATIONAL customers: Usually between 2-3 business weeks (a business week is M-F) on average, but sometimes longer (sometimes earlier!)
DO YOU ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS?
DO YOU ACCEPT RETURNS?
- Due to the "made to order" nature of items in the shop: these t-shirts and gifts are made just for you (they aren't printed until you purchase)
- Due to hygienic reasons.
PRETTY PLEASE ensure you read each listing in full to ensure the correct size/item is ordered, as I cannot accept returns or swapping for a different size. All of the information you need, including size charts are included in the listing.
However, if my printing company made a mistake (such as the wrong item was sent, or there was a manufacturer defect with it), I'm more than happy to replace it! If you have any questions about the product, please message me first :)
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES?
However, if Printful made a mistake, such as the wrong item was sent or there was a manufacturer defect with it, we will be happy to replace it.
CAN YOU DO RUSH SHIPPING?
DO YOU SHIP OUTSIDE THE USA?
- T-shirts may me somewhat stiff from printing/press process
- T-shirts may have printing process/ink scent
- T-shirts may have ink remnants from the printing process
1. Machine-wash on cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. ** Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners, or dry-clean the items.
2. Hang dry works best, but if that cannot be achieved, tumble-dry on a low cycle.
3. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Do not iron the print.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message on social media, through the contact page or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org